Open Knowledge Tool
Welcome to the Open Knowledge Tool! A place where you can find tutorials and courses.
A place to share knowledge!
First time in the OKT?
Visit our course to learn how to master the Open Knowledge Tool and start sharing knowledge! Within this tutorial you will learn how to unleash all the features available in the OKT, including:
- How to visualize the different courses
- Crate new courses, including media content like Quizzes, Questionnaires, media files or GitHub pages.
- Creation of certificates
- And much more… pdf files, evaluation, etc.
Follow the latest news!
- Circular Maker AcceleratorThe Pop-Machina Circular Maker Accelerator Programme aims to offer makers the knowledge and skills required to scale-up their idea/project into viable business models following circular principles, which can remain sustainable and competitive…
- What is Pop-Machina?Pop-Machina is a Horizon 2020 project that seeks to highlight and reinforce the links between the maker movement and circular economy in order to promote…
- Pop-Machina Collaboration PlatformPop-Machina Collaboration Platform will act as a digital space for the maker communities to share knowledge, ideas and best practices. With the added boost of…
What is Pop-Machina?
Pop-Machina is a Horizon 2020 project that seeks to highlight and reinforce the links between the maker movement and circular economy in order to promote environmental sustainability and generate socio-economic benefits in European cities.
We demonstrate the power and potential of the maker movement and collaborative production in 7 cities across Europe, including Piraeus (GR), Kaunas (LT), Leuven (BE), Thessaloniki (GR), Venlo (NL), Istanbul (TR) and Santander (ES).