Lesson 1 of 0
This work is designed by IAAC Fab Lab Barcelona under license Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, CC BY-SA 4.0.
Smart Citizen Kit 2.1
- If you want to read more about the Smartcitizen Kit or its sensors please check our documentation
- If you just want to upgrade your Smartcitizen kit firmware please refer to the Updating the Smartcitizen Kit Firmware guide.
- If you want to change something and build the firmware, use the Building and flashing the Smartcitizen Kit firmware guide.
- The SCK provides a comprehensive command shell over USB to manage all the kits functionalities for advanced users: Using the Smartcitizen Kit shell guide.
- A compilation of Smartcitizen hardware work in a single open publication: Hardware X: Special Issue on Open-Hardware for Environmental Sensing and Instruments
- You can also follow the forum and twitter for updates.
In this repository you can find:
- The Smartcitizen Kit 2.1 hardware design files.
- The bootloader and main firmware (C++) for the SAMD21 microcontroller.
- The main firmware for the ESP8266 microcontroller.
- A mobile web UI for setting up the kit.
Related Smart Citizen repositories
- Platform Core API github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-api
- Platform Web github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-web
- Platform Onboarding github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-onboarding-app
- Kit Enclosures github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-enclosures
- Useful software resources for communities github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-toolkit
- Advanced data analysis tools github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-data
- Analog Sensor Board github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-analog-sensor-board
- PM Board github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-kit-pm-board
All the software unless stated is released under GNU GPL v3.0 and the hardware design files under CERN OHL v1.2
This work has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under the grant agreement No. 689954